_FmDFuwOrhxsrWAFm2pXtlkvUcA The Blog Tripper: Shopping with Ayala Malls eGC

Mga Pahina

Spread the News Not the Virus

Shopping with Ayala Malls eGC

Today is the 30th of the month. The day we’re all waiting for. What‘s with the 30th? Helooo.. It’s pay day. Hmmmm..so meaning it’s shopping galore time. So sad to say I’m no longer experiencing this joy for this day. There’s no such 15th and 30th of the month for me who’s working at home.



I know everyone were all busy checking stuffs in Mall to feel the money that they work for. Syempre di ako papatalo, kelangan magshopping din ako.. hehe..Since I don’t have “sahod" today, I remember I have Ayala Malls eGC so I used  it to buy groceries and some stuffs in Trinoma. Naka namn nakapag shopping din at di talaga papatalo haha..




So what’s Ayala Malls eGC?

The Ayala Malls eGC is the first and only electronic gift card offered by a mall today. It is a prepaid Gift Card powered by the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) and accepted in over 1,000 BPI affiliate establishments in the Ayala Malls. This eGC can be used in restaurants, supermarkets, department stores, boutiques, specialty shops, beauty salons, cinemas and drugstores in the Ayala Malls, namely Glorietta, TriNoma, Greenbelt, Market!Market!, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Center Cebu, Serendra and Bonifacio High Street.

Before I really don’t know the eGC, all I know is just gift certificate. Buti ngayon alam ko na hahaha..I felt I’m so sosyal because I have this one.di lahat nagkakaroon nito. Take note parang debit card lng siya.. KasKas mo lang.OLA! nakapag shopping ka na..LOL

How about you? Where you usually spend your money every payday?




No comments:

Post a Comment