_FmDFuwOrhxsrWAFm2pXtlkvUcA The Blog Tripper: Experiencing Slow Internet Connection

Mga Pahina

Spread the News Not the Virus

Experiencing Slow Internet Connection


Homay! What’s wrong with my internet connection today.Is that because of Typhoon Mina? Gosh! I need to have internet with a fast connection. I’m in condition to write blogs right now. I have so many things to blog and I have work tonight. But what happened? Tell me Wi-Tribe..Haist..



I’ve been using Wi-Tribe for about 10 months.  Actually the internet connection is doin OK. I have no problem with that. I can connect to internet especially with my social networks instantly. as in 1.2.3..dadan…ayon connected agad..pero ngayon..ANONG PETSA NA?  The internet connection is slow as like a turtle. apat naman ung ilaw niya..May traffic ba sa Internet? Ok sana kung traffic ng website ko ..dun kikita pa ako..eh hindi eh.. Di namn toh EDSA? lol

Actually, this is not the first time I encountered problem with Wi-Tribe. They send me bills na super delayed, minsan wala pa nga eh.. I’ve been calling the customer service so many times about this problem pero ayun nothing change. I'm not against with Wi-Tribe..super promote nga ako sana kanila eh. I don’t know what happened..di ba nga dati ok namn cia..pero this past days..as in super bagal. I want to apply for a line like PLDT and Bayantel ..Pero..nega ung mga tropa ko..dami nilang reklamo dun..haha..I don’t know which is which? Sakit sa bangs kahit wala naman akong bangs.hehe

Kidding aside, maybe you can suggest which is the best internet provider. I really need to have fast internet connection for my online job. You can also share your experience about your internet provider. Hopefully, they can read our concerns hehe. I will call again the CS of  Wi-Tribe tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment